This is one of my favourite sandwich fillings and a total winner with the kids..yay!!!
With online schooling I’m always trying to make sure breakfast is easy and less messy as possible for the kiddos.This filling can be made ahead and tastes better when chilled
- 1kg Boneless Chicken boiled with salt,pepper and lime.Then Blitzed in a food processor till fine.You could also use a fork and shred them up if you don’t like it too fine.
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard paste
- 1 TbspSriracha Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper(optional)
- 1/2 cupKewpie Mayonnaise
- One Cup Kernal Corn buttered
- One Finely chopped B.Onion
- Handful of Walnuts finely chopped : You could use pumpkin seeds too
- Finely chopped parsley
- 2 Finely chopped green chilli for heat(optional)
Mix the filling ingredients together in a bowl first.
Then add in the shredded chicken and mix well.
You can use this filling to make sandwiches from sliced bread,or even buns.
Would love to see your remakes on this creamy Deliciousness.Be sure to tag me or send me a screenshot if your account is private, so I can reshare it on my stories
Have a great day everyone!!!
Much Love 💕 Nuzrath